The VITAS Employee Promise: What You Can Expect From a VITAS Career
Behind every patient success story at VITAS—every last wish fulfilled, every loving memory made—is a team of compassionate, expert professionals doing their best to make a difference.
To attract and retain the nation’s top talent, VITAS demonstrates what employees can expect from a career with the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care. We call it the VITAS Employee Promise.
Our video about the Employee Promise features our staff, whose firsthand experience offers useful insight into the five key areas that define VITAS culture:
- Purpose: A mission-driven and fulfilling career caring for patients with advanced illness
- Passion: The opportunity to work with people who share your deep caring for the work you do
- People: A commitment to focus on employees, the heartbeat of VITAS, and to provide resources that complement their daily work
- Possibilities: A caring culture that supports professional growth in an environment equipped with technology and protocols that ensure a safe and productive work experience
- Presence: Accessible, approachable, and authentic leaders who have a desire to listen and learn from their employees
Watch the video to learn how the Employee Promise supports the personal and professional aspirations of our teams as they support our patients and their families near the end of life.
Ready to make a difference as a member of the VITAS team? Search for career opportunities near you and apply today.